Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tape 3: Picture Post of Ohrid

This is the promised picture post that you guys have been so patiently waiting for, so I'll do my best to keep the words to a minimum.  These pictures are entirely in chronological order, so you should be able to follow along as if you were sitting right next to me.  Enjoy!
The Ride Out There Through Kosovo




Skopje

 The Ride Through Macedonia














Ohrid






 By far the most perfect piece of property that I have ever seen.  It boast water/boardwalk front complete with astroturf.  That is the definition of perfection.



The Start of a Journey






 

Leaving St Jovan Kaneo


 This would be someone's view every single day. Above is behind their house, below is their view. 


The Fort and its Views



The Ancient Theater




The Gallery of Icons


A Final Look at the Port before I Headed Back to the Bus Station

 A Cute Old Man Playing Music on the Main Boulevard 
                                        


I hope this last post has been all that you imagined it to be, though it's only a fraction of the photos that I took.  When I get back stateside or if you end up in Prishtina, I will gladly show you every picture I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment